All of our USB barcode scanners are Symbol LS2208's. Work great.

Jason Doyle wrote:
Team,

I'm interested in hearing from anyone that regularly uses or has tested barcode scanners with Sun Rays.  If you can provide the make and model, that would be great. I'll summarize this list and post back to this thread later. I've been unable to find a published list of barcode scanners known to work.  This should save many people from having to evaluate on their own.

Thanks!
Jason

Aaron Wilson
Ernie Ball, Inc.
I.T. Department
aa...@ernieball.com
(805)544-7726

NOTICE: This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this e-mail
or its contents is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply mail and destroy the
original and all copies of the original message.