On a whim I thought I'd try out Firefox 3.6.
Same exact thing happens with Firefox 3.6 too.
??

--
Aaron Wilson
Ernie Ball, Inc.

NOTICE: This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this
e-mail or its contents is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply mail and
destroy the original and all copies of the original message.