I third! :)

We just rolled out RHEL in our other office and we have it working with a
patched Flash 9.
We just discovered today that Google Maps Street View requires Flash 10  :(

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 12:26 PM, Andreas v. Heydwolff <
listm...@sandpsych.at> wrote:

> Murray Fraser wrote:
> > Since Adobe havn't able to fix the color masks for flash player 10.1,
> > how much trouble would it be for it to be changed on the Sun Ray X
> > server, so that it uses the 'red, green, blue = 0xff0000, 0xff00 0xff'
> > colour masks that Adobe assumes.
> >
> > Perhaps this could be an option for utxconfig.
> >
> > - Murray
>

> I second the suggestion and seem to remember that the color mask is in
> the hardware and backward compatibility stands in the way of changing
> the SunRay color codes. At least this was the topic in previous threads
> about this problem. But wouldn't xnewt really be a place where to
> configure the output?
>
> Andreas

Aaron Wilson
Ernie Ball, Inc.
I.T. Department
aa...@ernieball.com
(805) 544-7726
Skype: aaron.kane.wilson

NOTICE: This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this e-mail or its
contents is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply mail and destroy the original and all
copies of the original message.