Frank-Rainer Grahl a écrit :
> Best to install an additional rust version. 1.36 is tested.
>

> rustup toolchain list should list the installed ones and
>
> rustup  toolchain install 1.36-<your architecture> installs a second one.
>
> Can be used with
>
> rustup default 1.36.0-<your architecture>

        Only rust 1.38 is available in ports. Thus, I have tried to build rust
1.36 (and 1.37) from sources.

./x.py build runs as expected but ./x.py install fails with :
thread 'main' panicked at 'fs::remove_dir_all(dir) failed with Directory
not empty (os error 66)', src/bootstrap/lib.rs:1307:9
note: Run with `RUST_BACKTRACE=1` environment variable to display a
backtrace.
failed to run: /root/seamonkey/rust/build/bootstrap/debug/bootstrap install

        I'm not sure I can build rust 1.36 on this workstation. I suppose it
will be easy to fix
mozilla/third_party/rust/cssparser/src/parser.rs.

        Regards,

        JKB