On 07/07/2020 11:19 AM, Jonathan N. Little wrote:
Richard Owlett wrote:
I'm using SeaMonkey 2.49.4
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49.4
Build identifier: 20180711182954

My email provider is going thru his annual "Update Your Password"
campaign. I've successfully changed the password on his end.

I can not remember how to reset SeaMonkey's copy of the password.
I can go to
   Edit > Preferences > Privacy & Security > Passwords > Password Manager
and display the existing password.

How do I change it? ???????????? ;{
I know I did it last year but can't remember how.
Please help a septuagenarian who is aging ;}
TIA

Classic Password Editor

<https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/addon/classic-password-editor/>

I see nothing on that page mentioning changing *EMAIL* passwords.
I'm connected to a Pop Server, *NOT* a web page.