begin:vcard
fn:Benjamin Badgley
n:Badgley;Benjamin
adr:;;;;VA;22853;USA
email;internet:mortecan...@peoplepc.com
tel;home:(540)896-2407
note;quoted-printable:General Email Policy=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	I prefer email in plain text, although might accept an=0D=0A=
	attachment. Please do not send an attachment without asking first. In the=
	 event confidentiality is needed, my public keys are available on public=
	 key servers.=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	As I use Linux, Microsoft Word documents sent as attachments are instantl=
	y deleted. Send it in Rich Text Format, if you really need a document mar=
	ked up. Word documents may contain malicious encoding, even if you are=
	 unaware of it.=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	My outgoing email messages are formated to seventy nine characters per=
	 line. I rarely forward messages. I may at times blind carbon copy or car=
	bon copy messages. =
	=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	This may be due to sending myself a copy of a message for personal record=
	. I may also copy something to my wife, again as a matter of personal rec=
	ord.=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	Messages sent by me are composed in plain text only. I may include a text=
	 link, or so in a message. Those links may be shortened via a url redirec=
	tion service for the sake of email convience.=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	I will not send you attachments, or links without first asking your persm=
	ission. It just seems rude to me to do so otherwise.=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	Messages from me do not address the following subjects: sex, religion,=
	 politics, philosophy. At my discretion addressing these with those known=
	 may be an option, but for the general populace they are not addressed.=
	 I do not tend to debate opinion, and these subjects are rife with opinio=
	n.=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	I may be slow to reply to a message. Please do not get upset over that.=
	 Usually there is a good reason. Some of the reasons:=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	1. I'm thinking over your message and how best to reply.=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	2. Your message may appear not to need a reply. If it does, include (Repl=
	y) in your subject line, please.=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	3. I'm away for a bit due to life. We're all human. :-) I'll reply as=0D=0A=
	soon as able.=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	Thank you for reading and considering this policy. You may at your discre=
	tion ignore it. Expect the same from me in regards to your messages, if=
	 you do. Run it slow.=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	Benjamin Badgley=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=