As I told the administrator, neither you nor anyone else knows me and can thus hardly judge my disability.

At 03:29 AM 8/25/2009 +0200, Vladimir Nostromo wrote:
Besides the (critical) issues pointed out here, your text seems pretty elaborate for a disabled person (so you claim, ali g, xd); So, perhaps, grab the current version ( http://www.pidgin.im/download/ ) & have a ball?!??

P.S. Just bored. :)