pid...@xemaps.com wrote:
Trying to uninstall Pidgin 2.7.11. Using WIN7 O/S. Getting error: 'An instance of
Pigdin is currently running. Please exit Pigdin and try again."

Pigdin is not running (I checked Task Manager and it NOT in the list).

Are you checking by process or by application. I'm typing this under Linux, but if I remember correctly, system tray applications don't show up in the application list, but are still running. You probably have to terminate it from a right click on the system tray icon.

--
David Woolley