Cristi Cepoi wrote:

I am using pidgin on a windows vista laptop for work.
I am having issues with accepting multi person chats requests arrived from Sametime users.

I seem to remember reading recently that there are no current developers with access to Sametime. I don't know if that is still true.

There are a few tickets I found on the support page, quite old, and closed as duplicates to #5517, and 5517 is auto-closed by the system. Is there any workaround available? Since quite a few of my colleagues need this functionality.

--
David Woolley