Etan Reisner wrote:
On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 03:06:32PM -0800, Tom Tadtman wrote:
I downloaded the latest version of Pidgen. Previously, it appears that my
connection to Pidgen was not working and showed me as off line.  When I click
the icon on the desktop  - the Buddy List shows up but it does not connect me
and shows me as off line..When I click on available it just sits there. No
additional pop up windows to log in. Can you advise? Thanks

Does the Status selector at the bottom of the buddy list say "Waiting for
network connection"? (You might need to widen the window temporarily to
see that.)

What does the Help->Debug Window say when you change your status to
Available?

Also, most enquiries from people with Oracle addresses relate to Oracle's internal instant messaging system, for which you should contact Oracle's internal IT support department.

--
David Woolley