On 17/05/15 13:15, paolo p wrote:
Could you at least send me  the username and the password related to my
number? Thank you

Nobody on this public mailing list has access to them. Only your IM service provider might have access to them, although it is possible that they scramble the password such that all they could do is allocate a new password.

Pidgin is a program that can access many different IM services. It doesn't provide the actual services, which pare provided by people like Google, AOL and many employers. We have no idea who is providing your service, and even if we did, we have less power to make them do what you want done that you have yourself. In fact we probably have no power to do so.