On 21/08/15 19:33, Ryan Bradley wrote:
I am having trouble logging in to Pidgin today, I am receiving the below
error.

You have no accounts configured. You need to ask Oracle IT how to configure access to their IM server.

This is a peer support mailing list for the PC based client. It has nothing to do with any of the services that may be accessed, and Oracle have never volunteered any details of the service that they operate internally.

When talking to Oracle IT please ask them to change the documentation they provide with Pidgin so as to avoid support requests going to the public mailing list.