On 08/09/15 11:22, Rodney D. Myers wrote:
On Tue, 8 Sep 2015 02:40:12 -0700 (PDT)
Bharati Jain <bharati.j...@oracle.com> wrote:

Hello Team,

There's no team (see below)!

Kindly help in resolving the issue asap, as my Pidgin is not working
since yesterday!

This is a peer support mailing list for the Pidgin, open source, multi-protocol, instant messaging client. It has no access whatsoever to Oracle's instant messaging service and can only guess what protocol it uses.

You need to contact Oracle's IT department. Please explain to them why you went to the wrong place. Tell them that dozens more of their employees are going to the same wrong place, and ask them what they intend to do to avoid this in future, as it is giving Oracle a bad name.

you'll need to contact Oracle IT to have it fixed

Rodney,

Most people do not subscribe to the mailing list. I think most Oracle employees thing the email address is for some sort of commercial support contact centre. Unless responding to a regular, you always need to do reply all.