On 17/02/16 17:49, Elizabeth Westbrook wrote:
There has been a couple issues when people are not logged in it says
they are and when they are logged in it will show them with more then
one status. On mine it will show me as away when i am not even logged
in. I went and logged out of everything that i can think of that i was
logged in under the account i use at work and it still is messing up.
Below is an example of the statuses that it shows for one of the employees.

If you are not logged into a service, it is the service not the client that decides your status (Pidgin is only a client).

You have not told us what the service is.