On 30/05/16 18:12, Marlene Teetz wrote:
I just tried to write to you, but the mail got rejected because of a filter. As
this doesn't solve my problem, I'm trying it again. I've been trying to connect
to my pidgin account for about two hours now, and did all I could think of to
solve it on my own, but it doesn't work. Can you help me?

There isn't such a thing as a Pidgin account. Pidgin is a client program used to access accounts on many different servers. For the people on this peer support mailing list to provide any guidance, they would need to know which service you were trying to access, what error message you got, and when you got it (as well as the usual things, like which operating system you are using).

It is almost certain that they will need to see a copy of the debug log from Pidgin. Please remember this is a public mailing list, so obscure sensitive data, but not so well that it hides the cause of the problem.