On 27/09/16 15:39, Chase Karl wrote:

I had computer issues and now my pigeon is asking me to set up a new
account because none are listed. I put in all my information and it
still will not allow me to log in. How can I go about retrieving my
information so I can log in again?

The people on this public, peer support, mailing list, for the open source, Pidgin, IM client, have no knowledge of Oracle's internal, presumably XMPP, instant messaging system. However, we are given to understand that people with access to Oracle's VPN can obtain information from: <http://my.oracle.com/site/git/1591/index.htm>