On 28/09/16 04:44, Krishna Pulagam wrote:
Hi Team

There is no Pidgin support team. This is a public, peer support, mailing list, for the, open source, Pidgin IM client.

I am not able send message to anyone, who doesn’t belong to our team.
Whereas my team mates are able to send messages to other team mates.

Can I know why this is being happening ?

The people on this list have no knowledge about the internal workings of Oracle's, presumably XMPP based, instant messaging system other than that we have been told that people with access to Oracle's VPN can see a document at <http://my.oracle.com/site/git/1591/index.htm> which provides some information for support of users of that system.

I note this is the second stray enquiry about Oracle's internal system in two days.