On 30/09/16 07:28, Mayur Yadav wrote:

Can we install ,pidgin on mobile with IOS plateform

Does IOS support mouse driven applications and specifically ones using GTK2+? Pidgin is a user interface written using a library intended for mouse driven, desk top, type machines.

If you really mean: can you access Oracle's internal instant messaging service form IOS, the people on this public, non-Oracle, peer support mailing list, do not have any information on the Oracle IM system, although we suspect it is XMPP based, and therefore any IOS XMPP client may be able to use it.

The only information we have on the Oracle internal IM system is that <http://my.oracle.com/site/git/1591/index.htm> provides some information to people with access to Oracle's VPN>.

More generally, Pidgin uses a library called libpurple, that should run on most Posix based systems, and if libpurple is available for IOS, there may be user interface programs providing similar IM capabilities on IOS, but following IOS user interface paradigms.