Hi again,

(please include the support mailing list on any replies)

Yahoo completely replaced their messenger with a new protocol. There's info
about what features are missing (and the positive marketing spin that Yahoo
put on it) on the plugins website... Including things like missing contacts
and statuses and messages and bears, oh my!

Cheers,
Eion