Hi there,

The "Message Timestamp Formats" plugin has an option to "Show dates in..."
"Always"
 [image: Inline images 1]

But you can also use the "Irssi Features" plugin (in the
purple-plugin-pack) which has a "Date Change Notification" option which
will display in the conversation history area and logs when the date
changed.

Cheers,
Eion