On 25/11/16 10:26, John Sobo wrote:
My old laptop was stolen and i lost all data. I now remember my password
its Amazing123 or Mastercard123 but its now saying policy violation.
with red circle stop sign

This is a public mailing list; you have just compromised two of your passwords, so you need to change them everywhere else you have used them, and probably change the use of 123 in any others.

Pidgin simply passes passwords and user names through to the instant messaging service provider (although it can also save copies locally, which is what the original suggestion was about). You need to contact the provider of that service about recovering your accounts.