Hi there,

Can you email through the settings you've used to set up your pc20.net
account (excluding the password)?  Can you also get a debug log as you
connect:  to do this, open the Debug Window  (from the buddy list,
Help->Debug Window), then reconnect to the pc20.net account by clicking the
checkbox next to it, then copy-paste the output of the Debug Window into an
email back to us.  That should help track down where the error is happening.

Cheers,
Eion