On 06/01/17 14:34, Lia Pizoli wrote:

Can pidgin be used on a mobile device (android) or is there another
application that allows this to be used on my mobile device?

Pidgin uses GUI libraries that are not supported on phones/tablets.

On this public mailing list, we do not know the details of Oracle's internal IM servers. However, we guess that they are XMPP based, so you could look for an XMPP client for Android.

We have been advised that there is some information on Oracle's IM server at <http://my.oracle.com/site/git/1591/index.htm>, however only Oracle VPN users can access this, so we don't know exactly what is there.

Please inform your management that Oracle users of Pidgin keep contacting the public mailing list, rather than obtaining support from the people who run Oracle's servers.