Hi George,

This isn't really a Pidgin security issue, so cc'ing in the support@
maililng list.

As per the message in the popup, the certificate on the server has
expired.  You'll need to get in touch with the admins for that server and
get them to renew the certificate on their server.

Also, I'm not able to connect to their xmpp server, which is why you might
be seeing other people who aren't online, if they're suffering from the
same fate as me.

Cheers,
Eion