On 1/9/22 11:10, Forrest Aldrich wrote:
Hi there,

Adium does not appear to be in active development any longer. FYI. There haven't been meaningful updates to the code in a very long time, author does not respond to messages.

Unfortunately, we're aware...

I'm not sure what, if any alternatives there are.  But I wonder if someone can put together a MacOS release -- sounds like that might be a bit of work, with the UI/API.

There is a version of Pidgin 2 in homebrew that runs without xquartz.

That said, Pidgin 3 is targeting macOS directly, but we're still many months away from even an alpha, so it's going to be a bit.

Forrest