*Ed, I use the simple poor man's method of making Faraday cages. A dead microwave oven is one and the other is a metal garbage can lined with foam, a tight lid and metal tape around the joint when the lid is in place. Both were hauled into town and a friend who is cellphone crazy helped me test them. A cellphone placed inside refused to receive calls and also a radio refused to work inside once things were sealed up. I'll always believe it works till it doesn't.*

*                       John*