Guys,

I`m having problems with routes when I use the url /name1/name2.. Can I use
it??

hours ago I was having  the same problem with this form:
<form name="searchbox" action="<?= url_for('@booking_search') ?>"
method="post">
but this work alone again..

now I was writing same functional tests and this problem occurred again.

my test fail when check the module and action parameter.
  isRequestParameter('module', 'booking')->
  isRequestParameter('action', 'list')->

test result:

not ok 5 - request parameter module is booking
#     Failed test (/usr/share/php/symfony/vendor/lime/lime.php at line 108)
#            got: 'exterior'
#       expected: 'booking'
not ok 6 - request parameter action is list
#     Failed test (/usr/share/php/symfony/vendor/lime/lime.php at line 108)
#            got: 'pesquisar'
#       expected: 'list'
not ok 7 - status code is 200

my routing.yml

booking_search:
  url:   /exterior/pesquisar
  param: { module: booking, action: search }

default:
  url:   /:module/:action/*

end file...

Do you have any idea?