Hi,

I have an application where I need to get the date and time a
"reservation" begins, and the duration.  In the database I'd like to
store the start/end values as DATETIME.   Currently I've been using 2
built in sfWidgetDateTime objects - one for start_date_time, and the
other for end_date_time.  However, this widget is not the most UI
friendly either from an appearance point of view, nor for easy input
of the date and time.  Are there any other good widgets available for
this purpose that anyone knows of?

The google calendar style input would be great, but ideally I don't
want to have to maintain source for date time parsing so I'm looking
for something reusable.

Thanks,
Steve