Hi,

I'm getting a problem.  I have a registration confirmation screen
which the user gets to by clicking on a link in an email.

After getting a confirmation, the user can login.  However,
sfGuardPlugin sends the user to the referer if there is a referer.

It seems that this is causing the code to go back to the registration
confirmation page!

What's strange is this didn't happen in the past.  I updated the
sfGuardPlugin today to 1.2 and this started happening.

I tried to set the referer to false in my registration confirmation
action, but it seems like the Signin module still gets it.

Has anyone else encountered something like this?

Thanks,
Steve