Okay thx! But how do I use that when I extended the form class?

I got these forms:

ObjectForm extends BaseObjectForm
ObjectI18nForm extends BaseObjectI18nForm

Then in my app lib I created these forms:

MyObjectForm extends ObjectForm
MyObjectI18nForm extends ObjectI18nForm

Ofcourse, the form still takes the ObjectI18nForm object instead of
the MyObjectI18nForm object for the i18n fields. How can I make
Symfony use the MyObjectI18nForm instead of the ObjectI18nForm in
MyObjectForm?