That is not what I mean. When a user submits an advertisement, he/she
must enter it in his own local language (for example FR) and for EN.
When a dutch user (language NL) views the advertisement, there will
ofcourse be no NL i18n content be submitted. So then Symfony has to
display the EN info.
But when another French (FR) user visits the same advertisement, the
FR info is available so it has to show the FR content.