Okay weird.

Because I installed a plugin, enabled the modules, but I keep
receiving this error message:
Fatal error: Class 'sfJqueryFormValidationFilter' not found in /home/
snuber/domains/snuber.net/public_html/cache/website/dev/config/
modules_user_config_filters.yml.php on line 22

/plugins/sfJqueryFormValidationPlugin/lib/filter/
sfJqueryFormValidationFilter.class.php is there!