prod:
  .settings:
    no_script_name:         true
    logging_enabled:        false

dev:
  .settings:
    error_reporting:        <?php echo (E_ALL | E_STRICT)."\n" ?>
    web_debug:              true
    cache:                  false
    no_script_name:         false
    etag:                   false

It was true for the prod environment, false for the dev environment.
The weird thing is, if I change it to false in the prod settings, it
all works. If I change it tot true in the prod settings, also in the
dev environment the .php file prefix is missing.