Hi,

If anyone can help me I would be very grateful, I'm over my head but I
think it is probably a simple thing i'm missing. I've got this far
using the jobeet tutorial and various jQuery and symfony resources but
I'm stuck.

I'm trying to get an ajax jQuery treeMenu to work in symfony and I
think I might be lacking basic understanding about how to set it up in
Symfony. I'm using 1.4 and have installed the jQueryReloaded plugin so
no problems there.

Currently I am doing this in the show template which is where the tree
should show.
<?php echo javascript_include_tag('/js/jqueryFileTree/
jqueryFileTree') ;
echo jq_javascript_tag("
$(document).ready( function() {

$('#fileTreeDemo_1').css('background-color','#999');
                                $('#fileTreeDemo_1').fileTree({ root: '/',
script: '/folder/tree/
id/".$CmsFolder->getId()."' }, function(file) {
                                        alert(file);
                                });

                        });

");
?>

This calls the jquery file tree thing fine. By interrupting the
process in the script I can see that the div gets updated with the
see that there is a 404 happening, it says: POST
http://www.domain.com/folder/tree/id/1
. If I access this action (which is the one supposed to return the
stuff for the ajax) I get a 500 error, no template found
(treeSuccess.php).

I don't want a template, I just want to get the raw output of this
action into this javascript function and I figure this is the
problem.

Just for reference.
The tree menu script is  here: http://pastebin.com/R1yW0C9t

Thanks for taking a look, I'm tearing my hair out!

security at symfony-project.com