Hi,

I think this plugin needs to be ran inside a symfony "thing" (task or action
or whatever 'till sfConfig is loaded).

This to say that you can't run it outside a symfony execution scope.

>From what you are saying, you have two problems: the php_zip library wich
isn't loaded (but declared so php is trying to load it; looks like a path
problem in your php.ini)
And the second problem which is your misunderstanding of "how to get
sfPhpExcel working". sfPhpExcel object looks to be meant to be executed from
within a symfony action or task as I said.

Cheers,

Before Printing, Think about Your Environmental Responsibility!
Avant d'Imprimer, Pensez à Votre Responsabilitée Environnementale!

security at symfony-project.com