Hi,

I was trying to use the spool strategy of swift + doctrine but I give up, I
think that it's not completely implemented.
I follow this how to (
http://www.symfony-project.org/more-with-symfony/1_4/en/04-Emails ) and It
works to save the emails on database, but when I run the command
"project:send-emails I gave a lot of fatal erros..

nei.ra...@lula:~/projetos/booking/trunk$ php symfony project:send-emails
--application=frontend --env=prod
PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function getReturnPath() on a non-object
in
/usr/share/php/symfony/vendor/swiftmailer/classes/Swift/Transport/AbstractSmtpTransport.php
on line 353

I tried to execute on action the method flushQueue but I gave the same
error..

There is someone who use this feature.

Nei

--