You will probably have to implement your own set of helpers and use
those instead of the the ones provided by symfony:
include_javascripts() -> my_include_javascripts()
include_stylesheets() -> my_include_stylesheets()
link_to -> my_link_to()
image_tag -> my_image_tag()
And in those you can manipulate the path whatever way you want, you
can prepend the right domain + directory.

An alternative is to use a function that you supply to the helpers,
example:
link_to(generate_my_path(url))
but I don't think this will help you in all situations.

   gabriel

security at symfony-project.com