Hey Stephen,

while there's nothing wrong with creating a plugin, even to just share
one template, for emails I prefer to wrap them in classes.
As Gustavo says, it sucks a bit if there's complex HTML involved, and
I'm currently looking at integrating the templating standalone
component to be able to render templates from within email classes.
That seems to be the cleanest approach.

Daniel

security at symfony-project.com