Hi,

The following is not strictly symfony related but I'm hoping someone
on the list can give me a hint for a solution.

I have several websites:
 * fish.com
 * eagle.com
 * bear.com
and I want all the static resources (css, js, images, uploads) to be
served by a common domain, let's say media.fish.com.

I solved the Symfony part of this (the inclusion of static content
css, js) to have that domain included in the path and this is
configurable via a configuration file (one can choose between serving
the content from media.fish.com or via their own domain as relative
path) and I have different configurations for each environment live,
stagging, dev.
The major problem I'm facing is that static content, images linked in
the resources files such as css, js use a relative path.
I could replace this with an absolute path that has the media.fish.com
domain included in the URL but this would force me to use that domain
even for stagging/development environments which I don't want.

I'm curious how people solve this problem, if you faced such issues
your feedback is welcome.

    gabriel

security at symfony-project.com