If you have those index files it is likely that the indexing part
works ok, you just need to work on the query part of it.
These are the files created on my environment (Solr 1.4):
./spellchecker2
./spellchecker2/segments.gen
./spellchecker2/segments_1
./spellchecker1
./spellchecker1/segments.gen
./spellchecker1/segments_1
./index/_4q.tis
./index/_4q.frq
./index/_4q.fdt
./index/_4q.fnm
./index/_4q.fdx
./index/_4q.nrm
./index/segments_4u
./index/_4q.tii
./index/segments.gen
./index/_4q.prx
./spellcheckerFile
./spellcheckerFile/segments.gen
./spellcheckerFile/segments_1

For production purposes I do not recomend using PHP/Lucene but Java/
Lucene/Solr accesible via XML services.
The PHP version has big scalability issues once you have more than a
couple of thousand of documents you will hit them.

   gabriel

security at symfony-project.com