Hello list,

I'm testing sfDoctrineRestGeneratorPlugin and I got some problems to test
the webservices.
It works perfectly fine with GET and DELETE
but I supposed I miss something with POST and PUT methods (maybe
understanding of REST...) because I only retrieve a 406 error.

My table structure is id,nom,dept with id as primary key, my application is
call webservices

For PUT (supposed to update an existing item in the doc), I check
curl -X POST http://localhost/webservices_dev.php/Test/2.json -F
sf_method=PUT -d F nom="nouveaunom" -F dept="02"
and retrieve only a [{"message":"Could not parse payload, obviously not a
valid json data!"}]
and in symfony log file, I got a "HTTP/1.1 406 Not Acceptable"

For POST
curl -i -H "Accept: application/json" -X POST -d "nom=nouveau"
http://localhost/webservices_dev.php/Test.json and I got the same error as
PUT case

Someone get and idea?

Regards