I got all files which are in myApp/myBundle/Entity...

It works now when I write this :

1. In my controller :

use myAppl\myBundle\Entity\Actualite;

$breve = new Actualite();

$form = BreveForm::create($this->get('form.context'), 'breve');

$form->bind($this->get('request'), $breve);

if ($form->isValid()) {
            $em->persist($breve);
            $em->flush();
}

2. In my BreveForm, I don't need to use $this->setDataClass

Thanks !

--
Christophe

security at symfony-project.com