Is your action called executeCreate? If so, what is happening is that your
if condition is not being met so it does not hit your $this->setTemplate()
call and so continues on to try and find the default template for the
executeCreate action called createSuccess.php and errors out because you
have not created it.

Thats all I can offer seeing as you haven't included much information
regarding the problem or much code to look at.

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 11:52 PM, Laxmi <laxmipsa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am hear trying to find weather email is existing in database or not
> but i am getting error The template "create.php" does not exist
> symfony. Please help
>

> $user = $this->user;
>     $user = Doctrine_Core::getTable('user')
>      ->createQuery('a')
>      ->where('a.email = ?',$email)
>      ->execute();
>

>     if($user == false){
>     $this->form = new userForm();
>     $this->form->getwidgetSchema()->setNameFormat('user[%s]');
>     $this->form -> bind($req);
>     $friendlynationuser = $this->form ->save();
>     $this->setTemplate('new');
>     }

Gareth McCumskey
http://garethmccumskey.blogspot.com