Ok I'm stuck :(

I didn't figure out why it does not find my entity .
It only have my Entity classes manually written including my getters and
setters , without running the doctrine:generate:entities command. I am
asking if is there absolutely necessary of having XML or YML mapping of my
entities in order to work with AdminBundle ? It shouldn't work that way but
I am asking ...

--
Cezar

security at symfony-project.com