Hi folks,

I work with PHP for some years, but I'm new to Symfony. I'm working
with some legacy code, it's an old Symfony 1.0 based project and I'll
have to upgrade it to 1.4 version.

I've read some texts that say that I need to upgrade to each old
version until I reach 1.4. While trying to upgrade 1.1 following the
instructions (http://www.symfony-project.org/installation/1_1/
upgrade), I tried to run the site and got the following error on
Apache's error_log:

(...)
[Fri May 13 15:57:59 2011] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Fatal
error:  Class 'sfLuceneModuleConfigHandler' not found in /home/esdras/
dev/wikimapps/cache/frontend/prod/config/
config_config_handlers.yml.php on line 25
(...)

Does anybody have any idea of what can be this and/or how to fix?

Thanks in advance,

Esdras

security at symfony-project.com