Hi, everybody.

Fisrt, I apologize ofr my poor english.

After spend a lot of time diving in the symfony framework and get
several headache, I've started to develop my first app. It is a ERP
system. As you know, in this type of app there are a lot of entities
and threrefore a lot of forms.

As far as I know, for each entity I have to do:

1.- The entity (of course).
2.- The controler with the necessary methods for create, update,
delete and list.
3.- The twigs for each method.
4.- The fromType.

Then, I wonder why symfony does not have a tool/script (like app/
console) to do all this boring and systematic work. I think, this will
be posible, since all standar manages can be generate from the entity
definition...

On the other hand, for the entities wich have a lot of properties, the
work to make up de fromType and the from.html.twig become so hard,
since if you want render de labels and the input tags independently.

Any suggestions will be welcome.

Thanks,
Sergio PĂ©rez

security at symfony-project.com