Hi,

thanks a lot for your answers! As it seems, I have to look for more
bundles before asking questions here. I found the ParamConverter
Annotations here:
http://bundles.symfony-reloaded.org/frameworkextrabundle/annotations/converters.html

I will check http://symfony2bundles.org/ if I find more cool things.

Thanks again!