I just manged to fix this ! Finally !

I had 2 problems : a) APC was version 3.1.6 and I did an update to version
3.1.9 => this solved some weird issues with my code ;
                           b) in php.ini I had this line
enabled error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE | E_DEPRECATED and I converted
to : error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE.

Hope this helps anyone else !

--
Cezar

security at symfony-project.com