It may be getting confused because you’re referencing your asset source files
incorrectly. You need to use the following syntax to include an asset from a
bundle:

<?php foreach
($view['assetic']->stylesheets(array(‘@MyBundle/Resources/public/css/*’)) as
$url): ?>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" href=“<? php echo
$view->escape($url) ?>" />
<?php endforeach; ?>

Does that help?
Kris