Thanks for your answer !

Actually I will have to raise this again as I have updated to beta4 and
still the same issue. It is definitely because of one of the > beta1 release
and most likely because of the DoctrineCommon 3.0 annotations changes.

Maybe there is someone here how can give me a hand with this, this is why I
am posting some clues regarding this issue:

In my logs there are some lines like :
[2011-06-08 12:29:20] doctrine.INFO: SELECT e0_.content AS content0,
e0_.field AS field1 FROM ext_translations e0_ WHERE e0_.foreign_key = ? AND
e0_.locale = ? AND e0_.object_class = ?
([5,"ro","Tock\\TockFlatPagesBundle\\Entity\\TemplateEngine"])
but there is no foreign_key with the id 5 in the *ext_translations* table
and this is one of the information I have missing on my pages.
I must mention that the information it is present in the TemplateEngine
table on id 5 .

I have printed all my TemplateEngine values and it seems that only the onces
that are not in ext_translations do not appear on the page.

BTW I am using Gedmo-doctrine-extensions in my project. I have also tested
this using the 2.0.x branch of gedmo :
https://github.com/l3pp4rd/DoctrineExtensions

Anyone has a clue on this ?

In the meantime I will try to understand better how gedmo works.

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 5:31 PM, Roger Webb <webb.ro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Did you follow the update document closely:
> https://github.com/symfony/symfony/blob/master/UPDATE.md
>
> That's solved most of my update-related issues.
>
> I know there are some bundles (WebServiceBundle for one) that were
> broken in the last release or two.  So, there could, possibly, be
> bundle-related issues.
>
> Roger
>
> On Jun 2, 6:00 am, seven seven <sapt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > I am currently working on a basic CMS based on sf2. After upgrading from
> > beta1 to beta3 a strange thing happened , some data doesn't appear on the
> > page anymore; same database as in beta1. I must mention that data from
> the
> > same entity , some works some does not, but every time I refresh the
> > page the same data doesn't appear.
> >
> > I have also updated gedmo ,DoctrineExtensionsBundle and also DoctrineORM
> > master branch. I didn't checked if using the 2.0.x versions same thing
> > happens.
> >
> > Database and data got generate in old sf2 PRs and updated over the time.
> The
> > fact is that I need data currently used in beta1 to be imported in beta3
> and
> > so on...
> >
> > Anyone with the issue ?
> >
> > Thanks in advance !